FULLY SERVICED AND READY FOR THE WATER TODAY!
CALL FOR DETAILS...
With a newly restyled hull and deck, the NITRO Z-7 is a mid-size bass boat that absolutely refuses to compromise. At a sleek 18-feet, 7-inches (5.66 m) long with our patent-pending Rapid Planing System transom, this rig captures all the speed, stability and ruggedness NITRO boats are famous for, while also adding a unique nimbleness not found on bigger boats. And it's still outfitted for even the most dedicated bass anglers and tournament contenders.
There's a MotorGuide trolling motor that's quiet yet will easily pull you through the current. The low-profile hull design keeps you right next to the action. And the Lowrance fish finder, storage, trailer and Mercury outboard motor finish it all off nicely. The NITRO Z-7 is everything you need to make some serious waves in one easy-to-handle bass fishing package.
- Rapid Planing System transom
- Removable dual console option
- Fold-down reboarding ladder
- 34-gal. (128.70 L) divided, aerated aft livewell w/recirculator, timer & pump-out system
- 3-across seating w/steps to aft deck
- 2 rod lockers & center bow storage locker w/power lid assists
- Easy-to-read instrumentation & tinted windscreen
- In-dash Lowrance X96 TX fish finder
- Step to bow deck w/cooler & trash receptacle
- Bow bicycle seat & aft folding chair
- MotorGuide 24V, 70-lb. thrust foot-controlled trolling motor
- Custom-matched trailer w/GalvaShield corrosion protection, swing-away tongue & EZ lube hubs